Someone within ARLIS ahs been working on a biblio of art-related mysteries
for several years as well.  Perhaps the two of you could team up and this
could be mounted on the ARLIS/NA web site!  It would be a wonderful
resource.  Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound