My Amazon.com order came in, and I agree FIRE! is
wonderful.  I gave one copy as a gift to a retired Bronx
firefighter, and he loves it.
8-)
On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:35:30 EDT Ted Goodman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all- Just in case you don't think being ARLIS/NA
> President keeps me busy enough, I want to let you all know
> that my latest book should now be appearing in bookstores
> throughout the country.
>
> It is titled: FIRE! The 100 Most Devastating Fires and the
> Heroes Who Fought Them and is a coffee-table sized book
> with wonderful illustrations of fires from The Great Fire
> of London 1666-the Kaprun Train Tunnel fire 2000.
>
> You can search Amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com under my
> real name- Edward Goodman and see the description.
>
> Cheers,
> Ted [log in to unmask]

Julia Wisniewski
Monographs Cataloger             "Ah Go Wan
UM Libraries, McKeldin 2200        For Dae
College Park, MD 20742-7011        Study"
301-405-9331
301-314-9971 (FAX)