Colleagues,
A Call for Submissions for the 2001 George Wittenborn Memorial Book Award
has been mailed to a large number of publishers in the U.S., Canada, and
Mexico.  We also encourage ARLIS/NA members to nominate publications you
think worthy of consideration.  Please let us know if you have seen a
recently published North American art book that was very impressive.  If
you'll provide the citation, we'll contact the publisher to receive a copy
for our deliberations.

The Call for Submissions and other details about the award can be found on
the ARLIS/NA web site at http://www.arlisna.org/index__953.html
<http://www.arlisna.org/index__953.html>

If you wish to submit a publication please ship it to:
Sheila Klos
2001 George Wittenborn Memorial Book Award Committee
Dumbarton Oaks
1703 32nd Street, NW
Washington, DC  20007-2961

Deadline for receipt of publications is December 31, 2001.  The award will
be presented at the convocation in St. Louis.
Many thanks,
Sheila