------------------
Hello colleagues out there,

one of the teachers has asked me to search for books on industrial design in
wood=3B use of wood in ind. des.=3B wood products.
I have found several books on wood furniture, but that is not exactly what
he had in mind.
We already have some books, but any suggestions from you on books that still
may be available from bookshops, universities or other organizations would
(wood?:)) be great=21

Hoping to hear from many of you.

Ms. Kjersti Lie
Research librarian/architect
The NTNU Library
Central Building Library, Gl=F8shaugen
(Arch./Industrial Design/Civ.eng./Math.sci.)
N-7491 TRONDHEIM
NORWAY

tel.: +47 73 59 51 60
fax.: +47 73 59 88 10