Dear Friends and Colleagues,

   I am pleased to convey I have taken a position with F.A. Bernett,
Inc. anitquarian art bookdealer.  I have worked in the profession of art
librarianship for the last twenty-five years and I promise to bring the
knowledge and experience of those years to serving our clients and
fufilling their needs.  Please feel free to contact me for any reason
including just staying in touch.
   Also I encourage interested colleagues to consider the now open
position of Art Librarian at Wellesley College.  It is an outstanding
institution and offers wonderful opportunities for the practice of art
librarianship.
   I look forward to speaking with as many of you as possible in the
near futute.
All my best,

Richard McElroy
F.A. Bernett, Inc.