At the ARLIS meeting in Los Angeles in the spring we announced that BHA would soon be available on SilverPlatter, and SilverPlatter did a public demo of BHA at ALA in June. It has taken considerable time developing the final product, with many iterations of various displays and search capabilities, but I am happy finally to be able to let you know that the first publication of BHA on SilverPlatter will take place before the beginning of November. The SilverPlatter publication will include BHA, RAA, and RILA, and it will be accessible via CD-ROM or the Internet. Information on subscriptions can be obtained through SilverPlatter (www.silverplatter.com; 800 343-0064).

Terence Ford
Head, Research Databases
Getty Research Institute