Shannon,
In the 3 years I have been in this position, we continually are hassled by these charlatans.  This variety of ilk get our names probably from a variety of sources and they are very persistant.  I think that there is another company or so that does this also.  We have Never to my knowledge ordered these.  These obnoxious people sent the last one via UPS and therefore we had to pay the postage.  The address was difficult to find, but our mail room coordinator helped us.   I think maybe the best way to discourage them if they try this in the future is to contact the state attorney general's office or the Better Business Bureau.  This things are not cheap and are usless to us.

Mary Diane Bass

Mary Diane Bass
Associate Librarian
The Minneapolis Insitutute of Arts