The Northern California Chapter of Arlis would like our colleagues in New
York City, Washington DC and Pennsylvania to know that they have our
sympathy and support in this time of terrible life shattering events.

This was written by a UC Berkeley student - taken from their motto - "Let
there be light"
"Fiat lux—once meant we here would illuminate the
darkness of ignorance.
Our task is not finished.
The light must outshine the hatred everywhere.
Fiat lux in every heart and mind."

Sincerely,
Sue Koskinen, Chair
ARLIS/NA, Northern California Chapter