Hi=21
I am finally going to visit New York and I was wondering if anyone could
tell me if there are any museum or gallery exhibits that I simply should not
miss.  I=92m a big fan of modern and contemporary art and fibers and I only
have about a day and a half=21  I=92m thinking I=92ll go see the Wayne =
Theibaud
exhibit, but I would love to know what you NYC dwellers think is a must see.

Please respond to me off-list.

Thanks=21

Ann Lally
Associate Director