Dear Ted:

All Thai people are really sympathy for the tragedies in New York City. We can't
believe when the TV showed the moment that the two famous buildings are attackte
It is like the films on dinosaurus destroying buildings. The torrorist s might g
idea from those films. All TV and radio programmes including newspapers discuss
this topic since that horrible moment. Our staff also discuss and follow the new
We hope that the torrorist  must be arrested soon. We pray the  Buddha to save
people in New York City, and other places in the US.

With great condelence from Thai people, and the staff of Silpakorn University
Library,
Chirayoo Dasri