From:   ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Klos, Sheila
Sent:   Thursday, September 06, 2001 8:37 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Art Index and BHA available

Colleagues,
This is a [very] long shot.

Does anyone know of a library that wants the print version of either Art
Index (1929-2000) or RILA/BHA (1975-89, 1990-97)?  We are about to discard
our print holdings, but would prefer to send them on to a library that could
use them - if such a library exists.

Please contact me off-list before September 14.
Sheila

Sheila M. Klos
Head Librarian
Dumbarton Oaks Research Library