I am reposting this description of our vacant Visual Resources Librarian
position, originally posted during the "down time" of mid-August.  Our
search committee will review applications as they are received;
interviews will begin shortly.

The Frances Loeb Library of the Harvard Design School welcomes
applications for the position of Visual Resources Librarian.  We are
seeking an experienced and visionary professional to lead the department
as we cooperatively develop programs and services for our faculty and
students at the Design School.  The School offers graduate programs, and
the Library builds supporting collections, in architecture, landscape
architecture and urban planning/design.  The position also serves an
important and integrated role in the evolution of access to visual
collections at Harvard.  A full description of the position, linked to
the employment application site, is available on the Library's website:
http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/library/jobs/vr_head.html

We encourage interested applicants to seriously consider this exciting
opportunity.

Hugh Wilburn
Assistant Dean for Information Services
Librarian of the Frances Loeb Library