I think this is nice gesture, so I pass it on. Maryly Snow

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. EST (4PM PT) step out of your door, stop
your car, or step out of your establishment and light a candle. We
will show the world that Americans are strong and united together
against terrorism. Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.
We need to reach everyone across the United States quickly.

The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!
Thank you.