Thank you to everyone who responded to my question about the painter who
influenced Jasper Johns and Robert Rauschenberg.  Albert Pinkham Ryder
received the most votes, with Arshile Gorky following a close second.  I'm
sure my patron is thoroughly impressed!  Thanks again.

Sara
--
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries