----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I sent this message to the list just before Labor Day and have had no responses, which makes me think it wasn't posted. So, here's my message, which time has made just that more desperate: Our computers were recently upgraded to Windows 2000 Professional Edition and in the process my FileMakerPro files were irretrievably lost. Among these late lamented files was my list of Update columnists. Now that I have come to terms with my shame at having failed to back my files up recently, my loss and my grief, I've tried to reconstruct my list from recent issues of Update and have had some success. The following, however, are the columns whose columnists I cannot identify with any certainty. If you are responsible for one of these columns--or know you is--could you please identify yourself to me. Public Library Division Round Tables: Decorative Arts Gay and Lesbian Interest Indigenous Art New Art Space Planners Chapters: Canada MidStates Ohio Valley Twin Cities Delaware Valley Western New York DC-MD-VA Mountain West Northwest Southern California Committees: Cataloging Advisory Diversity Awards Again, I am covered with embarrassment and regret having to ask you to help me out at the beginning of the fall semester. Linda Zieper Update Editor [log in to unmask] __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] Administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]