Dear Julia Marchenko,
Francis Bernard Dicksee (called Frank), born 1863 - died
1928. the Painting Reverie dated 1895 is owned by the
Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, UK - inv.no. 2280 -
illustrated in both the 1995 and the 1996 catalogues - but
I'm not sure if its in colour.
Hope this helps,
Cathie Gordon

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:36:24 EDT Julie Marchenko
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded to my query about the artist Henry John Stock -
> it was most helpful.
>
> I have another query. I am looking for a color reproduction of a painting
> called "A Reverie" by the artist F. Dicksey. Any ideas?
>

> Julie Marchenko
> Curator of Slides and Photographs
> Northwestern University
> 1859 Sheridan Rd., Rm.277, Kresge Hall.