Hello All, I've lurked on the list until now, but I've certainly found the
various discussions interesting and helpful.  I have a question for you
now.  One of the Art professors I work with specializes in graphic design
and is interested in acquiring DVDs in the library for his students to use.

Has anyone bought DVDs to support art curricula yet?  Are you checking them
out to people?  Is there a good distributor or producer out there you can
recommend?

I don't see a lot of discussion of the format in the library literature
yet, though I have found the Journal of Academic Librarianship articles,
and some Peter Jasco columns on particular products.

Any information or experience you can share would be welcome.

Thanks in advance, Trudy.

Trudy de Goede
Reference Librarian
Calvin T. Ryan Library