From: Jack Robertson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 4:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Maintenance Costs for Library Systems

Dear Colleagues,
We are reaching the final stages of choosing an integrated library system
for the new Jefferson Library at Monticello, and an issue has arisen in
which I have no experience.  I need particulars on what is "normal" in terms
of annual inflation factors for maintenance services.  I'll appreciate
hearing from anyone who has negotiated a contract with a vendor.

Thanks!

-- jack

Jack Robertson,   Foundation Librarian
The Jefferson Library,   Thomas Jefferson Foundation
PO Box 316    Charlottesville, VA  22902
www.monticello.org