The Frick Art Reference Library has received calls requesting us to list
with them from International Business Directories and several similar
companies .

We have also received calls from companies selling copier supplies, office
supplies and library supplies.  All of these companies/vendors insist that
we have purchased from them before or that they are the vendor approved by
our management.

All listings and authorizations of approved vendor status at the Frick Art
Reference Library are handled by The Frick Collection, Controllers Office.
Therefore all these solicitation calls are referred to The Frick
Collection's Controller's office.

If you need further information, please don't hesitate to call me at
212-547-0656 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Mary Ann E. Kelly
Assistant to the Chief Librarian
Coordinator for Library Administration
Frick Art Reference Library