Shannon,

Oh yes.  We get hassled by them every year.  They call with the pretext that
they are updating an already existing (and authorized) listing in their
directory.  The person on the other end of the phone is either playing
innocent or is actually someone who does actually know nothing when we tell
them that we are a department within a non-profit institution (another thing
they can't seem to grasp) and are not interested nor can we afford a listing
in their directory.  Every year for the past 5 years I have told them to
remove us from their list but someone new calls every year.

Does anyone ever get sales calls from long distance phone companies directly
to the library?  That's another one of my pet peeves.

Debbie