Thank you to all for your kind messages. Our staff at
the Brooklyn Museum of Art are ok. Unfortunately
almost all of us have friends/colleagues who have
perished in this terrible attack.

Our telephones are not working properly and our BMA
email system is down due to the disaster. However we
are very happy to know that we have such great
colleagues out there!

Deirdre Lawrence
Brooklyn Museum of Art