We have received many messages of support and words of comfort through the
past week.

On this day, as many of you attend the church, synagogue, temple and chapel
of your faith, I want leave you with a word from the Interfaith Prayer
Service held on the Columbia University campus.

Strength through unity, hatred into love and remembrance of the diversity
of mankind which will lead us to achieve our goals.

Ted Goodman, President
ARLIS/NA