I think the members of the Central Plains Chapter would all agree that we
are deeply sympathetic with the residents of New York. This is a blow to our
sense of national security as well as your personal loss. We will continue
to remember you in our thoughts and prayers.

We will be having a joint chapter meeting with ARLIS/CP and VRA/Midwest in
St. Louis, MO, on Oct. 11-13. If you are not a member but would like to
attend any portion of our activities, please contact me at either email
address below.

Finally, in response to Linda Zieper's question, we have the following
titles by Faber Birren in our collection. Perhaps they are part of the
"mystery series"?
      "Monuments to Color"/by Faber Birren, McFarlane Warde McFarlane: New
York, 1933.
      "Color Psychology and Color Therapy: A Study of the Influence of Color
on Human Life"/ by Faber Birren, Citadel Press: Secaucas, NJ, 1961.

Gloria Short, Librarian
Springfield Art Museum
1111 E. Brookside Dr.
Springfield, MO 65807