Miguel: I'm reading my email on vacation, so I can't do any research, but I think it's Des Plaines, and I imagine some clipping file at the His. Soc. or Art Institute may have a little something.  Good Luck! Jeri Byrne, BeverlyHills PL Fine Arts Dept.

<<< "Juarez, Miguel" <[log in to unmask]>  8/29  5:32a >>>
Dear ARLIS List Members:

A customer (we call them customers, not patrons) here is trying to locate
information on an artist named George Buehn, born around 1905 and on a
painting that might be called, "Deshlaines River Illinois." or was painted
in the vicinity of Deshlaines River.    Has anyone run across this artist?

Miguel Juarez, Assistant Librarian
Art, Art History, Photography
University of Arizona Library
Office: Center for Creative Photography, Rm. 101C
P.O. Box 210103, Tucson, AZ  85721-0103
Phone: (520) 626-9434/FAX: (520) 621-9444