The Review Column of ART DOCUMENTATION is regularly posted on the Society's Web site, in advance of the publication and distribution of the hard copy of the journal.

Thanks to our Webmaster, Jonathan Franklin,  the next column is now available for reading at:

http://www.arlisna.org/ad20-2.htm

Any Society members who have a flare for writing and want to try their hand at reviewing, please contact me.  I am always eager to welcome new reviewers with fresh perspectives.

Joan Stahl
Review Editor, Art Documentation
Image and Electronic Resources Administrator
Smithsonian American Art Museum
Third Floor
Washington, DC 20560-0970
tel.: (202) 275-1542