Hi fellow ARLIS-Lers,

I am trying to find some information on an artist for a patron and have run into a dead end.  I discovered one source that contains information on him, but, alas, my library does not have that particular volume.  The book I need is:

Artists of the American west: a biographical dictionary, artists born before 1900, volume III / Doris Ostrander Dawdy; Ohio University Press, 1985

If you have this book and would be willing to fax me the short bio sketch for VonLuerzer, Feodor (1851-1913), please contact me directly ([log in to unmask]).

If anyone happens to know anything else about this particular artist I'd love to hear any additional information.

Thanks so much,
Kerri Scannell

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services