Greetings
Well, a friend in need is a friend in deed, and a dear friend, a medievalist,
asked for my help. I am laughing a bit, stumped, but am confident an ARLIS
member will know the response. The sincere thanks of this wonderful scholar
will be yours for the response to

"I am desperate to find (on the Internet or in a book) a copy of a picture, i
believe it is an illustration, from the 14th century.  The original is in the
Bibliotheque Nationale de France, and it is King Mark catching Tristan and
Iseult in the act.  The frame of the picture is the castle and there are
three 'barons" running in the door on the bottom, with Mark looking from one
upper window into another that frames Tristan & Isode.  The picture is ms.
fr. 100 fol. 91.  I have been to BNF website but no luck.
Any suggestions??  I do not have time to write to France and ask for a copy
of the picture"

Thank you mes amis,
Mary Webb