One of our curators has found a citation for the following catalog:

"Catalog of New Black-and-White Art by Professor Hubert Herkomer, R. A., M.
A., with a Prefatory Note by the Artist," Fine Art Society (London, 1896).

I have searched OCLC and have been unable to find this catalog in WorldCat.
Does anyone own this catalog who would be willing to either (in order of
preference) a) lend us the catalog, b) send us a photocopy of the catalog or
c) send us a photocopy of p.3-6 of the catalog?  Your assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Christine Jorgensen
Reference Librarian
Milton R. and Pauline S. Abrahams Library
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68102-1292
402.661.3825 (Voice)