From: Jack Robertson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 11:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Grove Online

Dear Lisa,
I have a question about the new web pages for Dictionary of Art:
There is a LOGOUT button on the bottom right of the first page; what does
this do?  what happens if users do not click on this when finished?
If this is an important function for users to use in completing their
business, why not move the LOGOUT button higher on the page, in a prominent
position so that people will see it?

-- jack

Jack Robertson,   Foundation Librarian
The Jefferson Library,   Thomas Jefferson Foundation
PO Box 316    Charlottesville, VA  22902
www.monticello.org