If it's not betraying any "state secrets," can any of you provide me with
an idea of the required number of hours worked in a full-time professional
librarian's week at your institution?  I'm not certain with the new
configuration if this would work, but if able you may annonymous; perhaps
you could indicate what kind of institution, e.g. large college library,
and any other germane factors.

My institution has put in force a 40 hour work week.  We suggested this is
not the norm, that 35, perhaps 37 1/2 hours at the high end, is.

Thank you.