Hello All,

I've had a query that's making me scratch my head.  I hope someone out there
can help us out:

My  patron is attempting to authenticate a reputedly late fourth century B .
C .  Etruscan mirror, supposedly found in 1877 near Castel Giorgio on
property reportedly owned by a certain Count Biagio Bucciosanti of Orvieto
(ca. 20 kilometers due east as the crow flies from Castel Giorgio).  He's
had difficulty identifying the Count. However, there is a Palazzo
Bucciosanti in Orvieto,  which we believe dates to 1860.  I have had no luck
finding additional information on this Palazzo, but my patron feels this is
the vault we need to unlock.  If anyone can give us additional information
about either the Palazzo or the Bucciosanti family, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Polly Trump

Polly Trump, MLS
Architecture Librarian