Can anyone provide a full citation to a catalogue
which I have found variously cited as,

_The Shape of Number_

or

_The Form of Number_,

being the record of an exhibition reportedly held in
Lisbon (Portugal) in 1995 of sculptures by British
expatriate architect Alan St. George?

I have attempted to locate this in Worldcat.  I am
beginning to wonder whether the variant title
references I have to it are explained by editors'
translations out of a Portuguese original. Ideally, I
would like to hear from a library that holds this
item. Please reply privately, not to the list.  Many
thanks,

Alfred Willis
Hampton University