Joan,

I recently started as the Architecture and Design Librarian at UCLA. I
would be interested in writing reviews for Art Documentation.  I have a
background in art and architectural history (as well as librarianship)
and have written a few essays and articles before.  I have expertise in
20th century architecture and industrial design, especially modern
furniture design, which I collect actively.

Please let me know how the review process works-- that is-- do I
propose books to review or do you assign selected titles to reviewers?

Thank you very much for any information that you could provide.

Regards,

Alan Michelson
Associate Librarian
Architecture and Design