Dear Tammy,

         There is a great resource called Art Information and the Internet
(How To Find It, How To Use It) by Lois Swann Jones (1999).  We currently
have this book available for sale for $45 plus $7 shipping.

         If you have any questions or would like to order this book, please
don't hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Jodie L. Benson
Gordon's Art Reference
306 W. Coronado Road