I have spent some time looking to no avail.  I did find some of the ills,
but not the one Mary wants, in Richard Loomis, Arthurian Legends in
Medieval Art, 1966.  The FR. 100 may be "the work of the Master of 1402",
which changes the century. It is a prose work called "Tristan".

In any case, I would like to know where you find an illustration and how
you did it!

Thanks,

Ruth S. Thomas
Archaeology, Art, Art History, Classics Bibliographer
Mugar Memorial Library
Boston University
771 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215