I would like you to check out this artist He has been working really hard to accomplish what he has done and I feel he deserves a look at.His sports floors are beyond others in the business and most of all his fine art section is getting better and better with every painting he puts out, This artist is on a move and should not be stopped he should be pushed even further as a father of five and a devoted Christian he puts his energy to art that is exciting and yet acceptable to all ages. His detail and color schemes are traditional for the particular project he's working on his ability to give the customer exactly what they wanted is a rare trademark he prides himself on.Please take the time to view this massive web site that grows every week please see all of it for there is so many different styles of work that a sneak peek can not show his many talents.
http://members.spree.com/business/sportsfloors

Thank You,
Marianne Suny