We are trying to locate a film for a fall semester course and I wonder
if any of you have a lead. . .The title is THE GREAT BLONDINO (filmmaker
is Robert Nelson, 1967).

We once rented this film from the Film-makers Cooperative, but their
copy has been pulled out of circulation.  We have tried several of our
standard rental sources but so far we've had no luck.  (We did find one
VHS copy at UW-Milwaukee that cannot be circulated).

Any ideas?  If so, please e-mail me at:  [log in to unmask]  Your
help is greatly appreciated!

Shauna Sutherland
Library Assistant
Gund Library