Ursula and Everyone:

"Webliography" has been around for at least a couple of years, though I have
been unsure of its exact definition.  Marilyn Russell-Bogle and I included
what we called a WEBLIOGRAPHY OF CONTEMPORARY NATIVE AMERICAN ART, ARTISTS,
AND LIBRARY RESOURCES as a handout at our session on Contemporary Native
American Art in L.A.  I was interested in the definition you cited: "a list
of electronic documents on a particular topic," as I have also seen the term
used (I think mistakenly) for bibliographies posted online.  Actually, our
webliography is a list of web sites (rather than web documents) of various
types related to the topic of contemporary native american art.  These are
fine distinctions to be sure.  But perhaps there is a more distinct term for
a list of web sites?

Joan Benedetti