        Ditto!
        This discussion has degenerated to such a low level that we are no
longer addressing the issues raised in the article, and I fear that at this
point we can no longer comment upon it without being accused of libel or
unprofessionalism or having a difficult personality!
        I hope that this little message does not perpetuate the discussion,
and I apologize to the Ditchburns, their supporters or their detractors, if
anyone should find this message offensive.
        Sincerely yours,
William A. Peniston, Ph.D., Librarian
The Newark Museum
49 Washington Street