The ARLIS/NA Visual Resources Division has a new website!

We are very happy to announce the Visual Resources Division of ARLIS/NA has
an updated web site with several new features and a changed address.
Highlights of the site include links to members' online image catalogs and
databases, listings for a wide range of print and online VR resources, and
links to visual media daily news, opportunities and resources.

Please venture over to http://www.library.yale.edu/vrd/
<http://www.library.yale.edu/vrd/>  and take a look.

I would like to express our thanks and gratitude to Daniel Nolting of Yale
University for designing and implementing the new VRD site, as well as our
appreciation to Yale University for hosting it.

Thanks also goes to VRD Vice-Moderator, Sheryl Wilhite, of Wellesley
College, and to the Chair of the ARLIS/NA Visual Resources Advisory
Committee Gregg Most, of the National Gallery of Art, for their helpful
input on the development of the site.

Finally, we are very grateful to Ann Whiteside and Harvard University  for
hosting the VRD site in its most recent phase these past few years.

We welcome your feedback and comments, and hope you find this a useful
resource and informative record of the ARLIS/NA Visual Resources Division
activities.

Mary Wassermann
Moderator
ARLIS/NA Visual Resources Division