Hello ARLIS Listserv recipients:

In my present work we have an internal electronic
bulletin. This is a educational as well as cultural
institution. I want to incorporate in this bulletin a
monthly time schedule (of the thirtydays)of activities
both institutional but also of the researchers and
teachers. I do have some ideas about it but I need fresh
ideas also:

If there are many activities in the same day, how can I
visualize them in the calendar or schedule? For example,
the is someone traveling abroad from ? date to ? date,
or there is more than one activity on day ?.

I hope I am clear on this!!!

Gustavo von Bischoffshausen
Museo de Arte de Lima