Dear colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce that Lauren Lessing has been promoted
from Reference Librarian to Senior Reference Librarian and has
assumed new responsibilities in the Reader Services unit of the
Ryerson & Burnham Libraries. Lauren has contributed significantly
towards the success of the Libraries' mission over the past three
plus years and we look forward to her continuing imprint on our
efforts in Reader Services.

Lauren's former position was recently posted on ARLIS-L and the
ARLIS/NA Jobnet http://www.arlisna.org/Job_Admin090.html. If
prospective applicants have any questions regarding duties,
compensation, or the opportunities associated with working at the Art
Institute of Chicago, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I
should add that full-time AIC staff receive tuition remission from
the School of the Art Institute, which offers MA/MS programs in Art
History, Art Administration, Historic Preservation, etc.
http://www.artic.edu/saic/programs/degrees/graduate/index.html

And finally, congratulations to Marcy Neth, formerly of the Ryerson &
Burnham's Reader Services unit, as she begins her new position at the
SAIC's Flaxman Library as their Readers' Services Librarian.

Regards to all,

Peter Blank
Peter P. Blank                        Phone: (312) 443-3665
Head, Reader Services                 FAX: 312.443.0964
Ryerson & Burnham Libraries           [log in to unmask]
Art Institute of Chicago
111 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL  60603