Forwarded from the NINCH list.

>>> NINCH-ANNOUNCE <[log in to unmask]> 06/08/01 05:08PM >>>
NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
from across the Community

              PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN REUTERS AND ART MUSEUM NETWORK  TO CREATE MAJOR FINE ARTS NEWS SERVICE
                     http://www.artmuseumnetwork.org

A little late, but I thought readers might be interested in this
alliance between the Art Museum Network and Reuters to provide two
forms of arts news service via the Art Museum Network.

David Green