Please forgive cross-postings.

The June 2001 issue of eSpectra is now available. eSpectra, the online
news portal from the Museum Computer Network, is updated monthly and
includes time-sensitive information like event/conference announcements
and job postings, as well as short features and late-breaking
announcements. It is available at: http://www.mcn.edu/espectra/

Spectra subscribers - be on the lookout for the Spring issue in
your (physical) mailboxes!&nbsp; This is an issue dedicated to Digital
Libraries, containing articles on topics ranging from digital
preservation to reports on collaborative library/museum projects.

For eSpectra to be a useful resource, I need to hear from the community
about events and job postings in addition to the URLs of pages or sites
with information of interest to the museum community. I am also always
looking for new museum websites to include in the MCN site directory,
currently listing over 1,500 museums sites worldwide.

MCN Special Interest Groups: This is an excellent opportunity for
you to disseminate resources of interest to your group or to a broader
audience!

Cultural Heritage Organizations: If your institution already has a
page or a site devoted to a technology project that the community might
be interested in, submit the URL to me for the community projects page on
eSpectra.

Please submit material directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Leslie
Leslie Johnston
Head of Instructional Technology and LIS, Harvard Design School
Editor, eSpectra, cultural heritage information management portal,
and Spectra, MCN's community awareness publication