Please excuse cross-posting.

I'm posting this at the request of Marty Stein from the MFA, Houston.  She
is without internet/email connections thanks to the flooding, and so is
the University of Houston (Margaret Culbertson/Merriann Bidgood).  Marty
didn't sustain any flood damage.

At UH, the VR library did have 2-4 inches of water on floor.  I don't have
a report on the Architecture and Art Library, but the Law Library (located
at basement level) flooded.  Most of UH will remain closed for the rest of
this week, at least, with damage to 90 percent of the building on campus.

Sheryl Wilhite

Sheryl L. Wilhite
Visual Resources Curator
Dept. of Art