ARLIS folk.  Please continue to answer Alex' question on-line.  I am
also interested in this problem.

Because it also took us what seemed an eternity to be given a password,
we only give out the password to "trusted" people and plead with them
not to share it. (I'm so fearful DYABOLA folk with cut us off for
mis-using it.)  Our computer folk weren't sure how to offer secure
access.  I'm going to pass Norine's explanation of how Brown handles it
on to them.

Any other ideas?

The Web version is wonderfully easy to use.

Jean S Wellington
Classics Library
University of Cincinnati