I  am working on the British artist Edward Docker,
born 1858 Edgbaston, Birmingham died 1932
Bournemouth. Resided for some time in Newlyn, Etaples
(Pas de Calais, where he married) and Letchworth,
Hertfordshire (my home town). Any information would be
of value and I would especially appreciate any
information concerning the location of his paintings.

Sincerely

Barbara Thompson, Assistant Librarian
Witt Library
Courtauld Institute of Art