Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:07:48 -0400
From: Sherman Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
To: Susan Lentz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Installations (Art)

Susan,
I've never noticed this. I can imagine the heading following the
artist's nationality when the piece is inherently movable but following
the place of installation if it's either in nature or reallllly big. If
you have a few examples, I'd like to see them. You are welcome to use
the artnaco list (or arlis-l of course) for some other opinions.

Sherman