        As of July 2, I will be moving from the Ryerson & Burnham Libraries
to the John Flaxman Library at the School of the Art Institute as the new
Reader Services Librarian.  My e-mail address will remain the same if
anyone needs to contact me.

Marcy Neth.

Marcy Neth, Senior Reference Librarian  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
  Ryerson and Burnham Libraries         phone:  312-443-3936
  The Art Institute of Chicago          fax:    312-443-0849
  111 S. Michigan Ave.
  Chicago, IL  60603-6110