Dear All,

Now might be a good time to discuss problems with Brinkmann, since
they appear to be planning on bringing up a new version in the next 3
months, according to the DYABOLA rep.  That version should include
the all elusive "Back" button.

Jean, it would be good to post your list of Web vs. CD capabilities.
I would be interested in seeing if we have the same problems.  Even
our most ardent CD users (Faculty) have turned now to the Web version.

There was some discussion of the Census a while back and the problem
with images.  We have found that searching under "Monuments" and not
key word leads us to image options.  The photographs are very good; I
looked at the Arch of Titus today and the database seem to contain a
fair number of images to peruse.

Lee, please subscribe me to the DYABOLA list.  Do I need to send this
to another address?

yours,

lucie
--